CODE OF SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATION ETHICS AND WRONG STATEMENTS
Majalah Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis is is a research journal in economics, management and accounting reviewed by bestari partners, available in printed form and online and published twice a year. This journal follows the guidelines based on the COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) in dealing with all aspects of publication ethics, and specifically how to handle cases of research and publication errors. This statement explains the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the publication of an article in this journal, including the Author, Chair of the Editorial Board, Editorial Board, Bestari Partner and publisher (Accelerator Science and Technology Center - National Nuclear Energy Agency).
After you have read the Scientific Publication Code of Ethics and the Wrong Action Statement, please download the Statement of Ethics and Submission of the Copyright Agreement. Please sign and submit the Ethics Statement as part of your initial article submission. Copyright agreements must be submitted before the article can be published.
Ethics Guidelines for Journal Publication
The scientific publication of an article is the work of the thoughts of a person or group of people after a scientific review is disseminated in the form of scientific papers, including journals, books, proceedings, research reports, scientific papers, and posters. This scientific publication is a direct reflection of the quality of scientific writings of writers and institutions where the authors work. It is therefore important to agree on ethical standards of behavior that are expected for all parties involved in the act of publishing: writers, editors or editors of journals, bestari partners, publishers, and the public.
Faculty of Economics and Business, Wijayakusuma University as the publisher of the Majalah Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis carries out the task of escorting all stages of publication carefully and also about our ethics and other responsibilities. We are committed to ensuring that advertising, reprints or other commercial income does not affect or influence the decision of the Editorial Board. In addition, the Faculty of Economics and Business, Wijayakusuma University will assist in communication with other journals and/or publishers if this is useful and necessary.
Code of Ethics for Editors
Editor of Majalah Ilmiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis determines the publication process and integrates the functions of authors, bestari partners, and journal managers to publish papers based on scientific and ethical rules. The editor responds to criticism, suggestions, and objections from the author in an honest and transparent manner. The editorial task also maintains the independence of the journal from the consideration of pure commercialization and seeks to keep the journal as the main class journal in its field. Editors work based on ethical principles and standards as follows.
- Be responsible for the choice of journal content and strive for continuous improvement in the quality of publications.
- Obliged to make a writing guide for the author along with the template.
- Critically assess that writing is free from ethical, honest and objective, independent violations, assessing each of the qualities regardless of nationality, ethnicity, political beliefs, race, religion, gender, seniority, or institutional affiliation of the author, and free from prejudice in making decisions including in choosing best partners.
- Ensuring that the writing review process is carried out thoroughly, transparently, objectively and fairly.
- Ensure that all published papers have gone through the review process by qualified partners.
- Guarantee the feasibility of the bestari partners selected according to their competencies. The selected bestari partner members are those who can consider writing and do not have a conflict of interest.
- Refuse writing without going through a review process if it is not in accordance with the scope of the journal or of low quality, but not because of the background of the author or affiliated institution.
- Strive to ensure that research published in accordance with the guidelines of the ethical code published by LIPI and relevant international guidelines.
- Provide a form to be signed by the author regarding ethical statements (ethical clearance) and copyright agreements.
Code of Ethics for Bestari Partners
Bestari partners are those who help editors to critically examine the substance of scientific papers in accordance with their fields of expertise, so that partner partners play a very important role in the process of scientific publication. Bestari partners work based on ethical principles and standards as follows.
- Received an assignment from the editor to review the paper and submit the results of the review to the editor, as material for determining the feasibility of a written work for publication.
- The reviewer may not conduct a review of written works that involve himself, either directly or indirectly
- Maintain the privacy of the authors by not disseminating the results of corrections, suggestions and recommendations by providing criticism, suggestions, input, and recommendations
- Encourage authors / writers to make improvements to the paper
- Reviewing papers that have been corrected according to predetermined standards.
- Written papers are reviewed in a timely manner according to the published environment based on scientific principles (data collection methods, author legality, conclusions, etc.).
Code of Ethics for Author
- Ensuring that those included in the list of authors / authors meet the criteria as an author / writer.
- Responsible collectively for the work and content of articles including methods, analysis, calculations, and details.
- State the origin of the resources (including funding), either directly or indirectly.
- Explain the limitations of the study
- Respond to comments made by bestari partners in a professional and timely manner.
- Inform the editor if he will retract his paper.
- Make a statement that the written work submitted for publication is original, has never been published anywhere in any language, and is not in the process of being submitted to another publisher.