Pengaruh Kerjasama Tim, Komunikasi Interpersonal, Kecerdasan Emosi Dan Etos Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Nasmoco Purbalingga

Authors

  • Fitra Dwi Al Amin UNIVERSITAS WIJAYAKUSUMA
  • Heri Setiawan FEB Unwiku Purwokerto
  • Wisnu Wijayanto FEB Unwiku Purwokerto

Keywords:

teamwork, interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence, work ethic and employee performance

Abstract

This research aims to analyze the influence of teamwork, interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence and work ethic on employee performance at PT. Nasmoco Purbalingga. The population in this study was 85 employees and the sample was 50 employees. The sampling technique used was simple random sampling. Data analysis in this research uses validity and reliability tests, classical assumption tests, multiple linear regression analysis, model feasibility tests and hypothesis testing. The calculation results of hypothesis testing show that partially and simultaneously teamwork, interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence and work ethic have a positive and significant effect on the performance of PT employees. Nasmoco Purbalingga. The results of the coefficient of determination test obtained an R Square value of 0.796, so it can be concluded that the influence of teamwork, interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence and work ethic on employee performance is 0.796 (79.6%), while the remaining 20.4% is the contribution of variable influence. other.

Keywords: teamwork, interpersonal communication, emotional intelligence, work ethic and employee performance.

Published

2024-06-02

How to Cite

Dwi Al Amin, F. ., Setiawan, H., & Wijayanto, W. . (2024). Pengaruh Kerjasama Tim, Komunikasi Interpersonal, Kecerdasan Emosi Dan Etos Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan PT. Nasmoco Purbalingga. Majalah Imiah Manajemen Dan Bisnis, 21(1), 19 - 30. Retrieved from http://mimb.unwiku.ac.id/index.php/mimb/article/view/206

Most read articles by the same author(s)

1 2 > >>